Life update / October 2022



Hello, and welcome back here! 

It’s been almost 3 years since I posted a personal blog here. Three years. And a LOT has changed since.
Here's a snapshot of what I have been up to in these years. 

I got married to my childhood friend, Mahendra, in Feb 2020. 

Our wedding / 07.02.2020

I changed jobs. The world, and I went through covid-19. I became pregnant during the pandemic and contrived the virus while pregnant (and what a whirlwind that was). 



gave birth (and what a whirlwind THAT was) to our beautiful amazing baby girl, Anika, on August 28, 2021! My amazing husband stood by me as I went through it! Couldn’t have crossed that day without him. And the moment we set eyes on our baby girl is hands-down the best moment of our lives and made everything worth it. 



I became closer to my parents (who were already my best friends) as they took care of my baby and me post-delivery. It wasn’t easy, but they stuck by me, took care of me, and showered my baby and me with immense love and strength. They’ve been my biggest support and strength through it all and continue to do so! 

My husband and I started a small start-up pre-pregnancy which we will continue to work on once my daughter turns 2. She is 1 year old now! It’s surreal to process it sometimes that we have a one-year-old toddler ❤️ 

And now, I am a work-from-home mom. I currently work as a freelance academic editor for sustainability and earth-sciences-related research. The biggest change and the biggest responsibility that I am currently navigating is motherhood. My daughter has quickly become my biggest priority, my best friend, my little tornado, and my biggest teacher. 

So yeah, life has been eventful, to say the least

So now, as I navigate motherhood, work, and family life, there’s so much I learn every day and so much that runs in my head. And as most of you know, writing is my therapy and my passion, and if it helps anyone, well, that’s great too! So hereon, I’ll be sharing all things real, raw, fun, thought-provoking aspects of my life, thoughts, and experiences.  

So yeah, just wanted to hop on here and let you guys know that I will be posting more soon! And I’m looking forward to sharing more with you guys! Will post my first “official comeback” post shortly. In the meantime, do give my older blogs a read! 
Thanks for sticking around. 

I’ll see you in the next post.
-Supritha 

Comments

Popular Posts