Life Update

It's been a while, let's catch up. 




Unintentionally, I took a 5 month long break from blogging here. In these 5 months, a lot has changed.

As a lot of you might know, in 2016, I moved to Stockholm, Sweden to pursue my Master's degree in Environmental Engineering and Sustainable infrastructure. I studied, learnt a lot, grew as a person, and I'm so thankful for the experience, exposure and education. Stockholm and my friends there will always and forever have a special place in my heart and life.

A moment, frozen in time - Stockholm. 

But if you know me in person, you probably already know that I'm extremely passionate about my home country, India, and my desire to work in the environment and sustainability scene in India, and contribute to the best of my abilities. And so, now, after completing my education, I returned to Chennai, and am working in my field of interest, combining both my global education and local knowledge. And I cant't wait to grow in this field, learn more and work harder.

On a personal note, It's been amazing to be back home, back to my people, the waves, and the heat... and oh, the food too!

In my natural habitat! 


Amongst the bigger things, there have been small changes too. I now have glasses. I've started working out a little bit more. I've started attempting (just a little bit) to learn to become social again. I've started taking care of myself a little better. I've become resilient as a person. I've started developing a liking toward cats as well (though I'm still a dedicated dog person). I've started trying to find the humour in most situations. I've started growing a new appreciation for Michael Scott and Phil Dunphy jokes.

Silly Michael Scott jokes. 


My point is, a lot of things have changed, and previously I used to freak out when things change. Call it growing up, or learning life lessons, but I've now learnt that change is a good thing.. and I'm looking forward to how my life shapes from here on. It's a new chapter, a new journey that I'm super excited to go on.


I did take a break, and it was a good one. But I will be blogging here from now on. I've learnt that despite all changes, my love for writing, is something that only keeps growing. I'm someone who can communicate so much better in writing.
So, come along with me as we go on a new part of this journey. I'm excited to write, to connect with you all, and grow more :)

/Supritha 

Comments

  1. Mmm supri ..loved ur write ups ...waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing writing....melodious flow of words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so nice. Very good introspection of yourself. I agree with you, wherever you travel, coming back feels awesome. No doubt. I liked your writing skills. Inspiring me to start writing my own blog. I have lots to share with World. Best way of expression is through writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment