Snowflake and sunshine




It’s weird the way things work, and then they don’t. 

How one day its warm, and the next day there’s snow. 


It’s weird how you can feel so cold, and yet there’s a little fire burning inside.
How the days never seem to fade, and yet the night never wants to start.

It’s weird that there are million voices inside my head. 
How they all talk, but the words just meet a dead end. 



It’s weird how a snowflake and sunshine can coexist. 
How the warmth and the cold can create mist. 



It’s weird that I can see my thoughts, in phrases and art. 
How a storm makes more sense to me than my own heart. 

It’s weird how much silence can scream. 


It’s weird how the clouds in the sky can clear up. 

How they disintegrate there and find each other in your head. 

It’s weird how you can either build your self up, or break yourself down. 
It’s weird how you understand the universe, and still be lost. 
How despite walking the ocean, a raindrop can cause your fall. 



How the strongest of them all can feel like a coward inside. 
How a coward can be stronger than an iron wall. 
It’s weird how you become what you believe- A lion, a fox, a rock. 



It’s weird how you created it all, but now you’re fumbling in the dark. 
How you know the answers but don’t have the courage to crawl. 

It’s weird that I can be there and yet not at all. 
How my thoughts scream at me, and then they happily bounce along. 
It’s weird how strength and weakness is nothing but the same. 
How you can be both and still be okay. 

But then again, It’s weird how none of this is weird at all. 
How a snowflake and sunshine can dance along.



/Supritha

Hi there, It's been a while since I made a blogpost. I always feel bottled up when i don't give myself a creative outlet.
Which is what inspired me to create this little poem styled blog today.
Hope you liked it.
I'll see you in my next post.

Comments

  1. It's amazing!
    The way I connect to it is not weird at all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment