Resilience



Life is good. And then it's not. And then it becomes good again. And then it's not. Its a constant cycle. But we can't change who we are based on these events. When it gets hard, it is very difficult for us to get back up. For some people, the bad phases last for a short time. For some people, it goes on for what seems like an eternity. But should we let that change us? Should we allow it to dim our fire? Can we let life defeat us? 

Hell no! Of course not. But it's easier said than done right? 

Let me be the first to accept, then when things go bad for me, I try to stay positive for a while, but then it does get to me eventually and I ruminate in that feeling. I sometimes think I should just give up. I cry, I break down. But then, that doesn't do anything does it? If you accept defeat, if you let it change you, it will. But if you learn to grind your teeth, put on a strong front, and convince yourself that it's going to be okay, you can push through. 

Life gets rough, if you let it get to you, it will destroy your spark. But if you keep fighting back, if you keep standing back up everytime life pushes you down, eventually one of two things will happen: Life will get tired of trying to defeat you, or you become so strong that you block off life's punches so easily, that you barely notice the problems anymore. 

Don't let circumstances change you. Keep fighting, become resilient. The Universe falls in love with a stubborn heart.

See this small clip about resilience.
PS : I've been trying a new style of video editing, and I hope you like it! :)



/Supritha

Comments