Autumn Motivation

We all Fall down. 


It's good to fall down sometimes, to hit rock bottom. I know that's not a popular opinion, and I'm certainly not a fan of failing, or having a bad phase. But all the times that I've been in a rough spot are the times I've learnt to grow and become stronger.

We all see failures, be it emotional, professional or personal as a negative thing, and for the most part it is. But, failures are inevitable. Take a minute, think of your role model, it could be a business tycoon, a family member, a teacher, a friend, a celebrity, a singer, anyone. Do you think they made it to where they are without facing hardships? Of course not!

There are days where we feel like things can't go any worse. There are days where we question why we are working so hard and not getting the rewards. There are days where we feel like even our closest people don't understand us. And all this, is normal.



It happens to everyone. What differs from person to person, is how we deal with it.

See a bad day as a bad day only. Take it one day at a time. When your mind starts recollecting every horrible thing that's happened to you, change your train of thought. Ask yourself "what went wrong today and what can I do"? Always look to problem solve, instead of getting stagnant in the past. Fall down seven times, get up eight. Never stop trying.

Autumn, is nature's biggest way of showing you that falling down is not a negative thing unless you see it that way. We all love the Fall Season, we all want to play with the falling leaves. But have you ever thought of what happens after Fall? It's ice all over. A time where there not much life. If nature can have it's lows, and get back up with beautiful flowers in the spring, so can you.
So everyday, be thankful for the fact that you're alive, promise yourself you'll do your best, and go ahead.

Watch this small video to see how Fall motivates us to keep going. :D






And please know that, just because I write all this doesn't mean that I have it all figured out. I'm just trying to figure it out.  I started this blog, as a way to make myself better, make myself mentally strong, and I'm only writing down what I learn and try to implement.

/Supritha



Comments