Apps that I use for editing Instagram and Blog pictures



I love taking pictures, of nature, of buildings, of anything actually! :D
I use certain apps to edit my photos. Since I don't own a professional camera, some of these apps help me in creating professional photos which i use for my Instagram, but also majorly for my blogs, both here and on my other blog page for Study in Sweden.

So here are some of my favourite apps. I've added a picture that I took and edited using each of these apps, so you can get a better understanding of what each one does! 

VCSO 


I love using VSCO Cam, especially for nature pictures. It gives your picture a more professional touch, makes it look more mysterious and aesthetic. There are some filters on it that I absolutely love! Some of my favourites are HB2, C5 etc.




Snapseed 


This is really good for adding the HDR effect, the details and the lighting correction. This app works well for both nature photography and people photography, but I personally like using it for nature pictures. My Instagram is filed with 80% nature pictures and 20% people pictures. So, for me snapped is a must have. 


Planoly


I dont really maintain an instgram theme, I just generally have a darker tone pictures. I used to edit my pictures earlier in a bright and saturated way, but recently I’ve been liking a darker tone.
But some people are really strict about maintaining Instagram themes, like having a black and white there, or a minimal theme. So if you’re one of them, you should definitely check out Planoly, which manages your feed and shows your how your picture will look in your feed, so that you can see if it fits or not, before you post it.


Facetune 


I know facetune is mostly for editing body or facial aspects, but I use it for enhancing images. Like if I wanted to post a picture of a tree, but there are too many other objects in the picture that I dont particular want, then I use facetune to do that. I dont really use it much for my Instagram photos, but I use it more for my blog pictures. I dont own a professional camera, I use my phone to take pictures, so I use this and VCSO Cam to give my photos a more professional look.

Aviary 

This used to be an app I used to use quite a bit, and still sometimes do. Especially for editing my selifes or group photos. It’s really good for editing people pictures, and not so much for nature or product photography.

Instagram


I love using the Instagram inbuilt editing feature, especially the “structure” and “sharpen” feature on the Insta Edit tab. This works really well for nature and product photography! 



/Supritha 

Comments