Summer Monsoon


Heat and Rain.

There's something about the combination of rains and summer that's just so dreamy and breezy. I love the smell of the sand after a rain. The rain drops on petals. The beautiful patterns in the sky. Playing in the rain. Jumping across puddles.

The rain makes me want to write. It makes me want to curl up with a good book. Rains in summer, make me want to go to the beach and take in the rain drops and the waves. The dark clouds make me want to relax. The rain drops make me want to dance.

Right now, I'm in Chennai, my hometown, for my summer vacation and I'm here for another two weeks. It's been raining for the past few days, and it makes my heart sing! Here are some of my favourite moments over the past few days, from this blissful summer monsoon period.


Driving through the Rain
Pretty Little Flowers 

Glow


Art
Cheesy crispy piping hot monsoon food


Getting lost in the Haze and Waves




Blissfully blurred by the Beach


I hope you had a good week too! I know this post is different from my previous posts so far, but I just felt like making a random post about one of my favourite seasons! I hope you enjoyed it ! I'll see you in the next blog post! 

Comments